AttorneyLawyer Desk / Michael Kraemer
Michael Kraemer, Esq.
Call For An Employment Consultation:
- Wrongful Termination
- Employment Discrimination
- Gender Discrimination & Sexual Harassment
- Medical Accommodation & Disability
- Unpaid Overtime
Michael is a graduate of the University of Pittsburgh Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences with a B.A. in Political Science. With notable international studies.
- Imperial College of London: England European political and cultural survey.
- University of Pittsburgh: China and Vietnam Scholarship for an international study.
- University of Virginia: Semester-at-Sea Semester international educational voyage.
University of Pittsburgh, School of Law JD
- Civil Litigation Certificate Program
- Specialization in an advocacy program designated for aspiring trial lawyers.
- Seminar Paper and Presentation, Cost-Shifting: E-Discovery Discord
- Analysis of the inconsistent application of e-discovery scope and cost-shifting burdens.
- Michigan State Law Review, Article Cited: Redesigning The American Law School
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- Fried Law Offices, P.C.
- Neighborhood Legal Services
- Superior Court of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission
- JURIST, University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- Pittsburgh Mayor’s Civic Leadership Academy
- Kraemer Law Firm LLC
ATTORNEY KRAEMER ACHIEVEMENTS
In 2012 Michael founded an employment law firm that represented thousands of plaintiffs throughout the state of Pennsylvania, with offices in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and nearly 30 employees at one point. Two years in a row named a “Fastest Growing Business” as well as “Best Places to Work” by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
As a serial entrepreneur, Michael saw a niche’ market for a boutique employment law firm (meaning one that almost exclusively handles employment cases and brands itself as such) that serves an alternative to the large firm multi-practice area experience. In 2019 Michael founded M.K.O. Employment Law LLC which focuses very directly on each individual client and their case, but also evaluates their situation and future as a whole as it relates to litigation. Hence, the MKO credo, “Providing you a path forward in your life, career, and recovering the compensation you deserve.” ™
Recognizing that many employment clients are in hard situations, Michael takes pride in providing sincere attention and strong representation. He is well-versed in the nuances of employment law, and can cut quickly to the most important legal and practical issues in any situation.
After dispensing thousands of legal consultations to potential clients, I can easily say it’s my favorite part of my practice. My guidance, even if MKO can’t accept them as a client, helps people immeasurably in figuring out what to do and how to move forward with their lives. I make a measurable impact every single day on many people. Who else can say that about their job? I love it. Call me. – Michael Kraemer
Michael has studied and traveled extensively abroad, visiting and living in over 45 different countries, and you should ask him about it. He draws on this and other life and professional experiences to guide people through what is most likely the worst moment in their life.
He is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the state of Ohio.
EARLY CAREER CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
Michael Kraemer was the only lawyer who took my case and would be the only lawyer I’d rely on. He kept me informed and was very intellectual on the whole subject that my case was revolved around. I give Mr. Kraemer a 10 out of 10 and I would refer him and his associates to anyone who wants a well defined lawyer.
I trusted Mr. Kraemer with a rather difficult period of time for my family, and we came out on top. He is trustworthy and honest, incredibly helpful, and understanding. Five stars aren’t enough! Him and his staff are well experienced, and won’t let up until the truth is known and justice is served. Michael, it’s been a pleasure. I hope I never need your services again! If I do, I will not hesitate to give you a call.
Any testimonial, statement, endorsement, numerical figure, image/video, or review does not constitute a guarantee, suggestion, promise, influence, or prediction (and may have been from the many years of practice with many different individuals) must be taken as highly personal opinions only and nothing regarding anything relating to your representation, selection of law firm/attorney, ability to practice, a consumer reliance of any kind, or legal matter, results may vary.